By registering on or subscribing to this website (the “Site”) you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you
We collect information about you when you:
- Register with us, purchase our goods or services, sign up for our updates, request services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address, your credit or debit card and/or bank account details, etc); and
- Use the Site and post any other information on the Site, by e-mail or otherwise.
Use of your Information
We use your information:
- To enable us to supply you with the goods, services and information which you have requested, including our updates if you have requested them.
- To analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and the services we offer.
- To contact you in order to send you details of our goods and services which may be of interest to you.
- To provide you with access to certain parts of our Site.
- To contact you for your views on our products and services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website, when you choose to do so.
Payment is directed externally through PayPal. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer payment details with any third parties.
We only share your information with third parties with your consent.
We may provide our advertisers or marketing consultants with aggregate information about our users. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience. We may also provide aggregated and statistical information to third parties involved in maintaining or developing our website. However, aggregated information is always anonymous;
We may store information about your use of our site and preferences by using cookies which are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Cookies used within this site
All cookies within our site are related to tools and services offered.
- Internal site cookies - We use these cookies to make our website work (this includes checking if you are logged in or not, storing if you are logged in)
- Google Analytics cookies - We use Google Analytics to help us refine and tailor the site's content.
They allow you to share pages from our website and comment on them using social networks like Twitter and YouTube. Disabling any of them will probably result in stopping the functionality offered by these third parties.
Third Party Websites
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage. Please help us keep our records updated by informing us of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact details.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our Site.
You have a right to access the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address given below.
We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. In addition to the facilities available on our website which allow you to amend and update your details, you may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Natural Capital Scotland Ltd.
110 Commercial Street
Edinburgh EH6 6NF
T. +44 (0)131 312 4765
Natural Capital Scotland Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Scottish Wildlife Trust. Registered in Scotland: SC424744
The Scottish Wildlife Trust is a Scottish registered charity (SC005792) and a company limited by guarantee (SC040247).